суббота, 8 февраля 2020 г.

PRESENTE DE DEUS FLG DOWNLOAD

No games I want you exclusive There's no more excuses no more excuses The feelings so right I want you girl I need you girl. Life is such a crazy thing It's never really what it seems Cause first we were chillin Now i got your feelins Can you tell me what this means? No games, i want you exclusive There's no more excuses The feelings so right I want you girl I need you girl. Todos Rock Gospel Sertanejo Mais. No games I want you exclusive There's no more excuses no more excuses The feelings so right I want you girl I need you girl Ohh, you knew it all along What was going wrong Let me take my pain Before its too late I dont care How this may sound But you need To know right now So i might as well Just come on out And tell ya All of a sudden My vision became so clear Everything i needed Was right here Before me before me So pressed to let you know Just how you make me feel Never had a feeling That's so real Control me and i'm ready, girl i'm ready Don't wanna play no games I want you exclusive exclusive Baby, we should just do this baby let's do this With the feeling's so strong so strong How can we go on? Tem certeza que deseja excluir esta playlist? presente de deus flg

Uploader: Tahn
Date Added: 18 November 2007
File Size: 11.71 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 68812
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Don't wanna play no games I want you exclusive Baby, we should just do this With the feeling's so strong How can we go on?

presente de deus flg

Don't wanna play no games I want you exclusive exclusive Baby, we should just do this baby let's do this With the feeling's so strong so strong How can we go on? No games, i want you exclusive There's no more excuses The feelings so right I want you girl I need you girl I really love your company Hate it when you gotta leave Another oppurtunity For me to say everything So tell me if i'm buggin When you look at me Like that like that I wanna say something But i dont know how Your gonna react All of a sudden My vision became so clear Everything i needed Was right here Before me before me So pressed to let you know Just how you make me feel Never had a feeling That's so real Control me and i'm ready, girl i'm ready Don't wanna play no games I want you exclusive Baby, we should just do this With the feeling's so strong strong How can we go on?

Quarteto FLG presente de Deus!

Meu perfil Enviar letra Mensagens Editar Sair. No games I re you exclusive There's no more excuses no more excuses The feelings so right I want you girl I need you girl Ohh, you knew it all along What was going wrong Let me take my pain Before its too late I dont care How this may sound But you need To know right now So i might as well Just come on out And tell ya All of a sudden My vision became so clear Everything i needed Was right here Before me before me So pressed to let you know Just how you make me feel Never tlg a feeling That's so real Control me and i'm ready, girl i'm ready Don't wanna play no games I want you rpesente exclusive Baby, we should just do this baby let's do this With the feeling's so strong so strong How can we go on?

All of a sudden My vision became so clear Everything i needed Was right here Before me before me So pressed to let you know Just how you make me feel Never had a feeling That's so real Control me and i'm ready, girl i'm ready.

I really love your company Hate it when you gotta leave Another oppurtunity For deuus to say everything So tell me if i'm buggin When you look at me Like that like that I wanna say something But i dont know how Your gonna react.

‎O Céu É o Limite by F.L.G. on Apple Music

Life is such a crazy deys It's never really what it seems Cause first we were chillin Now i got your feelins Can you tell me what this means? No games, i want you exclusive There's no more excuses The feelings so right I want you girl I need you girl. I Want You Exclusive Boys. Mobile Android iPhone Windows Phone.

presente de deus flg

Excluir playlist Cancelar Salvar. Todos Rock Gospel Sertanejo Mais. Ohh, you knew it all along What was going wrong Let me take my pain Before its too late I dont care How this may sound But you need Presentte know right now So i might as well Just come on out And tell ya.

Quem pode ouvir Todos Somente eu. Tem certeza que deseja excluir esta playlist?

I Want You Exclusive - Boys -

No games I want you exclusive There's no more excuses no more excuses The feelings so right I want you girl I need you girl. Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter.

I'm going through my voicemail And i'm saving Every message you sent I tried to read Between the lines To see if there Was somethin' i missed. Don't wanna play no games I want you exclusive Baby, presdnte should just do this With the feeling's so strong strong How can we go on?

I'm going through my voicemail And i'm saving Every message you sent I tried to ppresente Between the lines To see if there Was somethin' i missed All of a sudden My vision became so clear Everything i needed Was right here Before me before me So pressed to let you know Just how you make me feel Never had a feeling That's so real Control me and i'm ready, girl i'm ready Don't wanna play no games I want you exclusive Baby, we should just do this With the feeling's so strong How can we go on?

presente de deus flg

Desktop Google Chrome Windows 8.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий